Slam Dunk Sloppy Joe Sliders Recipe
Recreate these Slam Dunk Sloppy Joe Sliders for your next gathering and you can’t lose!
- 11-20 Minutes
- 1 package Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bakery Rolls
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons scallions, chopped
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can Sloppy Joe sauce
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- Sour Cream
- Shredded Cheese, any variety
- Scallions, chopped
1. In large skillet, heat olive oil. Add garlic and onion and brown for a few minutes.
2. Then add the beef. Once beef is browned, remove from heat. Drain most of the liquid and bring back to the stove.
3. In pan with meat, add one can of Sloppy Joe sauce, salsa, and taco seasoning. Once it has come to a boil, reduce heat and let simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Slice Artesano rolls in half. On bottom half, spoon on a generous portion of meat mixture. Then layer on shredded cheese, scallions and a dollop of sour cream. Enjoy with a napkin!