Slam Dunk Sloppy Joe Sliders Recipe
Recreate these Slam Dunk Sloppy Joe Sliders for your next gathering and you can’t lose!
- 1 package Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bakery Rolls
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons scallions, chopped
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can Sloppy Joe sauce
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1. In large skillet, heat olive oil. Add garlic and onion and brown for a few minutes.
- 2. Then add the beef. Once beef is browned, remove from heat. Drain most of the liquid and bring back to the stove.
- 3. In pan with meat, add one can of Sloppy Joe sauce, salsa, and taco seasoning. Once it has come to a boil, reduce heat and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- 4. Slice Artesano rolls in half. On bottom half, spoon on a generous portion of meat mixture. Then layer on shredded cheese, scallions and a dollop of sour cream. Enjoy with a napkin!