Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins Recipe
A perfectly portioned and delicious treat!
- 30+ Minutes
- 6-8 slices Sara Lee® Butter Bread, cubed
- 1 cup strawberries, diced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ cup sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 5 eggs
- ½ cup whole milk
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
1. Line cupcake tin with liners and set aside.
2. Cube the bread and set aside in a large bowl.
3. In a small bowl, combine diced strawberries, lemon juice and sugar and let sit to macerate for 2 minutes.
4. In a stand mixer or medium bowl, whip cream cheese with paddle attachment until fluffy. Fold macerated berries into cream cheese until well combined.
5. In another medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, heavy cream, maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg. Pour mixture over bread cubes and fold until bread is completely covered.
6. Scoop some bread mixture into each muffin liner to cover bottom of liners. Add a dollop of cream cheese mixture, and top with more bread.
7. Bake at 350˚F for 15-20 minutes or until set and golden brown.