Tropical Panzanella Recipe
Bring on the beach vibes with this fresh, fruity, and spicy salad.
- 30+ Minutes
- 2 teaspoons jerk seasoning
- Spring mix greens
- 2-4 cups diced papaya
- 2-4 cups diced kiwi
- 2 (15-oz) cans black beans
- 1 (15-oz) can corn
- 3 avocados, peeled, pitted and diced
- ¼ cup minced cilantro
- 2 serrano peppers, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons ground ancho chili pepper
- Citrus Dressing (recipe follows)
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
Citrus Dressing Ingredients:
Preheat oven to 350°F. Place cubed bread on baking sheet. Sprinkle jerk seasoning on bread and toast for about 5-6 minutes.
In a large bowl combine, spring mix, papaya, kiwi, black beans, corn, avocado, cilantro, serrano peppers, and ground ancho chili pepper.
Make the Citrus Dressing. In a small bowl, whisk together orange juice, lime juice, apple cider vinegar, garlic, sugar, and salt.
Drizzle dressing over salad and toss to coat. Top with seasoned toasted bread cubes and enjoy!