Turkey Bacon Cobb Salad Sandwich Recipe
Salad meets sandwich with this delicious and nutritious preparation.
- 21-30 Minutes
- 2 slices Sara Lee® Classic 100% Whole Wheat Bread
- 1 hard-boiled egg, sliced
- 2 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon avocado, chopped
- 2 teaspoons red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon corn
- ¼ cup iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons Blue cheese dressing
- 2 slices turkey bacon, cooked
1. Place egg, tomatoes, avocado, red onion, corn, lettuce, Blue cheese and dressing in a bowl. Mix together until dressing coats everything.
2. Place turkey bacon on 1 bread slice. Top with salad mixture and cap with second bread slice.