Gourmet Sausage Flight Recipe
Bring out your inner gourmet and explore delicious new combinations on soft and scrumptious Sara Lee® Artesano™ Sausage Rolls.
- 10 Sara Lee® Artesano™ Sausage Rolls
- 2 chicken sausage links
- 2 andouille sausage links
- 2 smoked kielbasa links
- 2 bratwurst links
- 2 Italian sausage links
- Buffalo sauce
- Blue cheese dressing
- 1 carrot, peeled and diced small
- 1 celery stalk, diced small
- Cajun mayo
- 1 onion, thinly sliced and sautéed
- Lettuce, shredded
- Beer cheese
- Banana peppers
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- Thousand Island dressing
- Stone ground mustard
- Spicy giardiniera
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Lightly toast buns on grill and set aside.
- Grill sausages/meats until cooked through. Cooking times will vary by sausage type. Place one sausage in each bun and cut in half.
- Mix and match sausage halves, topping with desired condiments, to build the perfect, customized gourmet flight. Here are Sara Lee’s recommendations:
- Buffalo Chicken Sausage: Top grilled chicken sausage with Buffalo sauce, Blue cheese dressing and diced carrots and celery.
- Andouille Sausage Po’Boy: Top grilled andouille sausage with Cajun mayo, sautéed onions and shredded lettuce.
- Cheesy Smoked Kielbasa: Top grilled kielbasa with beer cheese and banana peppers.
- Bratwurst Reuben: Top grilled bratwurst with Swiss cheese, Thousand Island dressing and sauerkraut.
- Italian Sausage & Giardiniera: Top grilled Italian sausage with stone ground mustard and spicy giardiniera.