Grilled Cheesesteak Kabobs Recipe
This grilled sandwich on Sara Lee® Artesano™ Sausage Rolls is a remarkably fun way to gourmet.
- 21-30 Minutes
- 4 Sara Lee® Artesano™ Sausage Rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) sirloin steaks, cubed
- 3 bell peppers, cut into squares
- 1 onion, cut into squares
- 8 slices Provolone cheese
Thread 1 steak cube, 3 bell pepper squares and 2 squares of onion repeatedly on each skewer until full.
Heat grill to medium-high heat, brushing lightly with olive oil, and place raw kabobs on the grill. Cook for about 8-9 minutes, rotating periodically, until the beef cubes read 145°F on a meat thermometer.
Toast each roll and place two slices of Provolone cheese on the inside. Place the kabob in the center and release from the skewer. Enjoy!