Pulled Chicken Teriyaki Sandwich Recipe
Go beyond burgers! These Pulled Chicken Teriyaki Sandwiches will be your summertime go-to’s.
- 11-20 Minutes
- 5 Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bakery Rolls
- 3 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- ½ cup crushed pineapple
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons ginger powder
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup rice wine vinegar
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup green onions, diced
- Mango Slaw (recipe follows)
1. In a large bowl, combine chicken, crushed pineapple, soy sauce, garlic powder, ginger, honey, brown sugar, vinegar and water. Toss thoroughly until well combined.
2. Make the Mango Slaw. In a medium bowl, combine mango, coleslaw mix, sesame seeds and almonds, and mix until well combined.
3. Pile desired amount of chicken mixture on roll bottoms. Top with Mango Slaw, green onions and roll lids.