Pulled Chicken Teriyaki Sandwich Recipe
Go beyond burgers! These Pulled Chicken Teriyaki Sandwiches will be your summertime go-to’s.
- 5 Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bakery Rolls
- 3 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- ½ cup crushed pineapple
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons ginger powder
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup rice wine vinegar
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup green onions, diced
- Mango Slaw (recipe follows)
- 1. In a large bowl, combine chicken, crushed pineapple, soy sauce, garlic powder, ginger, honey, brown sugar, vinegar and water. Toss thoroughly until well combined.
- 2. Make the Mango Slaw. In a medium bowl, combine mango, coleslaw mix, sesame seeds and almonds, and mix until well combined.
- 3. Pile desired amount of chicken mixture on roll bottoms. Top with Mango Slaw, green onions and roll lids.