Jalapeño Chicken Poppers Recipe
Game day is always pure madness, but recipes like this make feeding a crowd look easy.
- 1 package Sara Lee® Artesano™ Rolls
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 pound deli chicken, sliced
- 6 large deli slices, Pepper Jack cheese
- 6 pieces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 large jalapeño, sliced
- 1 stick butter
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Separate rolls, slice in half and place bottom halves in a baking pan.
- 2. Spread cream cheese evenly over the bottom half of the rolls, then layer with chicken, Pepper Jack cheese, bacon and sliced jalapeño.
- 3. In a small bowl, mix melted butter, cumin, garlic powder and onion powder until combined. Brush melted butter mixture over sandwiches in pan and top with Parmesan.
- 4. Bake at 350ºF for 20 minutes.