Jalapeño Chicken Poppers Recipe
Game day is always pure madness, but recipes like this make feeding a crowd look easy.
- 30+ Minutes
- 1 package Sara Lee® Artesano™ Rolls
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 pound deli chicken, sliced
- 6 large deli slices, Pepper Jack cheese
- 6 pieces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 large jalapeño, sliced
- 1 stick butter
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Separate rolls, slice in half and place bottom halves in a baking pan.
2. Spread cream cheese evenly over the bottom half of the rolls, then layer with chicken, Pepper Jack cheese, bacon and sliced jalapeño.
3. In a small bowl, mix melted butter, cumin, garlic powder and onion powder until combined. Brush melted butter mixture over sandwiches in pan and top with Parmesan.
4. Bake at 350ºF for 20 minutes.