Lobster Roll Recipe
Gourmet tip – Sara Lee Artesano Sausage Rolls make for remarkable Lobster Rolls!
- 3 Sara Lee® Artesano™ Sausage Rolls
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound cooked lobster meat
- ¼ cup mayo
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chives, minced (plus more to garnish)
- Preheat oven broiler. Spread butter on each roll and broil rolls until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, cut lobster meat into ¾-inch pieces. In a large bowl, mix lobster meat, mayo, lemon juice, celery and chives.
- Assemble by placing a big scoop of lobster meat into each sausage roll. Sprinkle additional chives on the top and enjoy!