Pepperoni Pizza Rolls Recipe
Try this fun and inventive take on a timeless classic.
- 21-30 Minutes
- 1 package Sara Lee® Artesano™ Rolls
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup mini pepperoni
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1. Slice the entire tray of Rolls in half, to create one big bottom and one big lid. Carefully remove lid and set aside.
2. Spread pizza sauce on Rolls bottom, and sprinkle with cheese and pepperoni.
3. Place Rolls lid on top. Brush with melted butter, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
4. Bake at 350˚F for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted through.