Pepperoni Pizza Rolls Recipe
Try this fun and inventive take on a timeless classic.
- 1 package Sara Lee® Artesano™ Rolls
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup mini pepperoni
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1. Slice the entire tray of Rolls in half, to create one big bottom and one big lid. Carefully remove lid and set aside.
- 2. Spread pizza sauce on Rolls bottom, and sprinkle with cheese and pepperoni.
- 3. Place Rolls lid on top. Brush with melted butter, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 4. Bake at 350˚F for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted through.