Southwestern Cobb Roll Recipe
Sandwich your favorite salad ingredients into a warm and toasty Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bakery Roll.
- 4 Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bakery Rolls
- 1 cup arugula
- 8 ounces cooked chicken breast, carved
- 6 ounces Bleu cheese
- 2 small heirloom tomatoes, sliced
- 1 large avocado, thinly sliced
- 8 slices bacon, pre-cooked
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- Chipotle mayonnaise (recipe follows)
- Chipotle Mayonnaise:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Split rolls in half, arrange on baking sheet and toast for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- 2. Combine chipotle mayonnaise ingredients in a food processor and pulse until smooth. Spread on each roll half. Arrange arugula, chicken, Bleu cheese, tomatoes, avocado, 2 slices bacon and sprouts on each roll bottom. Cap each with roll tops, secure with long toothpicks and serve.