Thanksgiving Leftovers Sliders Recipe
Host a “gobble up the Thanksgiving leftovers” party with delicious creations atop Sara Lee Artesano Bakery Rolls.
- 1 package Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bakery Rolls
- ¼ cup grainy mustard
- 1 pound leftover turkey
- 6 slices Provolone cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- ¼ cup Parmesan, grated
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 cup cranberry sauce (recipe follows)
- Cranberry Sauce Ingredients:
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ cup water
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Orange peel
- 1. Make the cranberry sauce. Combine sugar, orange juice and water in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir to combine. Add cranberries, salt, cinnamon stick and orange peel. Bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring frequently. Continue cooking until all or most of the cranberries have popped, about 10 minutes. Let cool for at least 30 minutes before using.
- 2. Slice all the rolls in half, and place roll bottoms in a baking dish. Layer on mustard, turkey, Provolone and cranberry sauce. Top with roll lids. Brush tops with melted butter and sprinkle with Parmesan and parsley. Bake at 350˚F for 30 minutes or until rolls are golden brown and cheese is melted.