Thanksgiving Leftovers Sliders Recipe
Host a “gobble up the Thanksgiving leftovers” party with delicious creations atop Sara Lee Artesano Bakery Rolls.
- 30+ Minutes
- 1 package Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bakery Rolls
- ¼ cup grainy mustard
- 1 pound leftover turkey
- 6 slices Provolone cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- ¼ cup Parmesan, grated
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 cup cranberry sauce (recipe follows)
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ cup water
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Orange peel
Cranberry Sauce Ingredients:
1. Make the cranberry sauce. Combine sugar, orange juice and water in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir to combine. Add cranberries, salt, cinnamon stick and orange peel. Bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring frequently. Continue cooking until all or most of the cranberries have popped, about 10 minutes. Let cool for at least 30 minutes before using.
2. Slice all the rolls in half, and place roll bottoms in a baking dish. Layer on mustard, turkey, Provolone and cranberry sauce. Top with roll lids. Brush tops with melted butter and sprinkle with Parmesan and parsley. Bake at 350˚F for 30 minutes or until rolls are golden brown and cheese is melted.